The Quantum Botanicals Diploma Course, personally created and mentored by Bonny Casel, offers an extraordinarily expansive exploration of the plant world, which celebrates the nature of consciousness and quantum physics, and opens the heart and mind in profound ways that will forever change the way you perceive healing, the relationship between mind, body and nature, and the patient-practitioner relationship.
All students begin their Diploma Course studies by enrolling in the Online Certification Course. Immersions are then enrolled in at your own pace, as you progress with your studies. You do not need to enrol on or pay for your Immersion Trainings, until you are ready to do so. Immersion Trainings can be undertaken in any order and each Immersion is offered on alternate years. Once you have completed each Online Certification Course, you will receive professional certification and upon completion of relevant Immersion Trainings and the Self-Healing Module, you will then graduate with each course diploma (see below), culminating in achieving your Quantum Botanicals Advanced Therapist diploma.
In Healing Diets, Herbal Medicine, Essential Oils & Healing Touch, and Quantum Botanicals & Flower Essences
Elisa Badii QBT HHP
Quantum Botanicals graduate
diet | herbal medicine | essential oils | flower essences
All plant medicine is vibrational medicine, including diet, herbs, essential oils, flower essences and homeopathic remedies that utilise the vibrational/quantum field of plants. Learn about the fundamental science that underpins vibrational medicine, and how to engage the power of quantum and fractal potential through plant nutrition and medicine.
Discover the world of plant frequencies, quantum and fractal potential, heart-brain coherence and vibrational medicine through a comprehensive study of the nature of matter and energy. Learn to understand how consciousness communicates with matter, the relationship between thoughts, emotions and cellular function, direct perception plant communication, flower essences and a range of vibrational modalities that support the healing process.
This course combines a strong foundation in the science of quantum healing with a deep study of consciousness; left and right brain hemisphere attention and processing, unconscious and collective unconscious vibrational archetypes, and mind-body healing with vibrational medicine.
The course explores healing diets, culinary and medicinal herbs, essential oils and flower essence therapy in-depth, as a profound opportunity to support healing of thoughts and emotions that hinder our path towards wholeness, peace and conscious experience of life.
The course also introduces students to traditional and indigenous perspectives on the relationship between subtle energies of mind, emotions and the physical body, including study of Ayurvedic, Chinese and other traditional systems.
The Quantum Botanicals Advanced Online Certification Course is accredited by the BFVEA and AADP. Graduates receive the Healing Diets Coach and Herbal Medicine Certifications, and the Healing Diets Nutritional Consultant and Quantum Botanicals Advanced Therapist Professional Diplomas. When students complete all modules and Immersion Trainings for the Quantum Botanicals Advanced Diploma, they also qualify as a board certified Alternative Medical Practitioner with the AAMA and a Holistic Health Practitioner with the AADP.
DOWNLOAD PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA QUICK REFERENCE PDF
DOWNLOAD Quantum Botanicals Advanced DIPLOMA PROSPECTUS
DOWNLOAD FULL ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE PROSPECTUS
Self Healing Module
3 month programme & support
Quantum Botanicals & Flower Essences 10 day Immersion Training
Essential Oils & Healing Touch 10 day Immersion Training
Herbal Medicine 10 day Immersion Training
10 Day Immersion Training
Quantum Botanicals Advanced Online Certification Course
12 monthly payments of £225
(comprised of Quantum Botanicals, Healing Diets, and Herbal Medicine)
Discounted Payment in Full £2000
• Food and consciousness: emotions, cognition, depression, anxiety, gut health, etc.
• Tissue Salts
• Parasite cleansing
• Vegan diet: philosophy, practical application and menu inspiration
• Health consequences of eating animal products
• Environmental consequences of eating animal products
• Social consequences of eating animal products
• Economic consequences of eating animal products • Meat, dairy and egg replacers in recipes
• Vegan and vegetarian baking
• Food and Ethics
• Factory farming
• Genetically modified foods: health, environmental and economic/societal costs
• The seed industry
• Corporate food
• Litigation and school lunches
• Subsidised GMO farmers vs penalised organic farmers
• Slave labour in the food industry
• Codex Alimentarius
• Food additives
• Public Research - Private Gain: funding for food research/funding policies
• Changing food policies
• Food sovereignty
• Soil and health
• Organic farming: biodynamics and permaculture
• Self healing and independent health
• Creating a practice
• Creating a consultation space
• Practice promotion, websites and marketing
• Practice ethics and codes of conduct
• Consultation skills
• Healing Diets programme creation
• Diet and the immune system
• Lymphatic cleansing
• Diet and the nervous system
• Transition Diets
• Low glycemic diets
• Healing food habits: mealtime stories, food addiction, emotional eating and other eating disorders
• Oils and fats: raw, vegetable, nut and seed, methods of extraction, effects on health
• Creating a healing diets kitchen: tools, cookware
• Conscious eating: awareness, presentation, environment
• Menu inspiration
• Five elements: earth, water, fire, air and ether, and their relationship with diet
• Biological humours of Vata, Pita and Kapha
• The three Gunas and diet
• Six tastes: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent
• Healing spices: dosha balancing and medicinal benefits of culinary spices
• Living foods: history, benefits and practice
• Fermented food and drinks
• Dehydrating foods
• Use of nuts and seeds in healing diets
• Raw food diets: transitioning to raw, raw food preparation, nutrient density, raw challenges, raw contraindications
• Assimilation of nutrient
• Diets for babies and children
• Diets for adolescence
• Diet for preparing for pregnancy, pregnancy and nursing
• Diet for health building and recovery
• Supportive diets for those on medication
• Diet for menopause
• Diet for the elderly
• Food and conditions for increasing beauty
• Nutrient density for athletes
• How the body utilises water in cell, organ, gland and systemic function.
• The effects of dehydration
• Water fasting: history, theory and practice
• Water quality, structure and preservation
• Water as a container for intention
• Juice fasting: history, theory and practice. Methods of juicing
• Liquitarian Diets
• Green drinks
• Produce hygiene
• Nutritional and medicinal properties of fruits and vegetables.
• Disease progression: enervation, toxemia, irritation, inflammation, ulceration, induration, fungation
• Steps to overcoming disease
• The eliminative organs and now to support them with diet, herbs and naturopathic therapies
• Detox symptoms and naturopathic treatments
• Bowel cleansing: theory and practice
• Digestive health and longevity
• In-depth study of the digestive system and enteric nervous system
• Liver and gallbladder cleansing: theory and practice
• Stomach cleansing and healing
• Nutritional support for body organs, systems and glands
• Kidney stone cleansing and urinary system support
• Wheatgrass, chlorophyl and Rejuvelac: benefits and use
• Purification Diet
• Food combining
• Alkaline diet: effects of pH on body cells, organs, glands and systems, and on mental and emotional health
• Minerals, vitamins, proteins, starch, fats, sugars, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients pre and probiotics, life force in food, and their roles in body function
• Chemistry of herbs
• Naming and identifying plants
• Collecting herbs and preparing herbarium specimens
• Plant classification appendix
• Pharmacy and dispensary
• How to set up a pharmacy
• Methods of herbal application
• First aid treatment
• Acute conditions
• Pill making
• Smoking herbs
• Syrups and tinctures
• Materia Medica (116 primary herbs, plus dozens of supportive herbs) - action, active ingredients, activity, applications, aromatherapy, astrology, Ayurveda, cautions, contraindications, chakras, elements, emotions, Chinese medicine, combinations, cultivation, dosage, energetics, flower essences, formulas, habitat, history, homeopathy, meridians, organs, names, nutrients, part used, personality, plant description, research, spiritual properties, substitutions, systems, taste, tissues, wildcrafting and preparation.
• Iatrogenic drug induced disease
• Herbs and healing
• Holistic perceptions
• Body, mind, spirit
• Vitamins and minerals for body organs, systems and glands
• History and Philosophy
• Use of herbs in ancient and traditional societies
• Chemistry of herbs
• Climate, soil, active principles
• Collecting, harvesting, storage
• Food as Medicine
• Food addictions
• Effects of diet, coffee, alcohol, drugs, etc., on the healing process
• Creating herbal formulas
• Prescription symbols
• Herbal pharmacy terminology
• Contraindications for a range of situations
• Body sysetms and herbal medicine (anatomy and physiology is taught by body system and integreated through the course
• Consultation skills
• Observation and active listening
• Choosing a remedy for yourself
• Choosing a rememdy for others - conslutation, dousing, muscle testing
• Case History skills
• MYMOP patient questionnaires
• Combining vibrational modalities
• Polarity therapy and flower essences
• Floral acupuncture and the Chinese meridians
• Essential oils and flower essences
• Herbal Medicine and Quantum Healing
• Reiki and flower essences
• Sound healing and flower essences
• Colour therapy and flower essences
• Vibrational essences
• Nature Remedies & Tree Essences
• Gem, Crystal and Star Elixers
• Essence development
• Product creation/storage/hygiene/carriers/labelling/packaging
• Energy medicine chest
• Practice development
• Code of Conduct - Ethics
• Relationship between Mind, Emotions and Physical Body
• Candace Pert - the effect of emotions on molecular/cell behaviour
• What is Vibrational Medicine
• What is Health?
• What is Disease?
• Natural Laws
• Early development of Homeopathy
• Elemental energetics - Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether
• Why Water?
• Ayurvedic Chakras & Emotions
• Bach Flower Remedies
• History of Dr. Edward Bach
• Early development of the Bach Flower Remedies
• Bach - 12 Healers
• Bach - 4 + 3 Helpers
• Bach - 19 Situation Remedies
• Flower Essences in Practice
• Patterns of Behaviour - mental/emotional imbalances play out through individual constitutional strenghts and weaknesses in disease creation
• Flower Essences - Acute and Chronic approaches to treatment
• Flower Essences and depression, fear, anxiety, exhaustion, trauma/PTSD, abuse, addiction, life direction, etc.
• Developing empathy and compassion
• Mind Maps
• What is Matter
• Euclidian/Newtonian Science
• Scientific Method/Planck/Einstein/Quantum
• Physicias/Mandelbrot Set/Holographic Universe/Fractal Potential
• How does matter communicate?
• Electromagnetic Energy
• How do cells communicate?
• Self organisation & emergent behaviours
• Left/Right brain hemisphere dynamics
• Heart Math/Heart Brain Entrainment
• Felt Sense
• Metta Practice
• Plant Consciousness
• Darwin & Botany
• History of Plants as Medicine
• How Plants Communicate
• Direct Perception Plant Communication
• Physical and Subtle Bodies
• Etheric Body
• Emotional/Pain Body
• Mental Body
• Spiritual Body/Consciousness
• Bulleted List Item
• Sub-Conscious/Collective Unconscious
Essential Oils & Healing Touch Immersion details
Quantum Botanicals & Flower Essences
Essential Oils &
Quantuam Botanicals &
Essential Oils & Healing Touch Immersion details
Quantum Botanicals & Flower Essences
The Healing Diets Immersion is a delicious, delightful hands-on education in raw food preparation that provides the foundation for inspired, creative use of therapeutic nutrient dense foods.
Students participate in establishing the rhythms of a living food kitchen, including sprouting and fermentation, a range of dehydrating projects, juicing, green drinks, raw desserts, sauces, nut and seed butters, and much more.
Over the course of 10 days, food preparation moves from cleansing to health building, culminating in gourmet raw food preparation. Exploration of culinary herbs and spices add to this foundation for increased flavor, support for health issues and focused balancing of the doshas. Each day students prepare and enjoy a living foods feast, along with a range of lightly cooked vegan dishes.
Practical time in the kitchen is interspersed with lectures that explore different facets of the material taught in the Healing Diets and Quantum Botanicals online courses, with a focus on integrating healing diets studies with mind-body healing and evolution of consciousness.
In this Immersion you will learn the skills to bring magic and inspiration into your relationship with food, along with the foundation to share this knowledge with others.
"From the deepest part of me I thank you for the Healing Diets Immersion; I had a truly wonderful experience in your beautiful home, in wonderful landscape, preparing and eating incredible food with such inspiring people. Those few weeks have become a refuge to return to in my mind, a true source of inspiration."
Emma Turner Healing Diets Nutritional Consultant student
Healing Diets Immersion
Each medicinal plant that we learn about, experience and befriend offers a lifetime of healing support. The Herbal Medicine Immersion provides the foundation for a lifetime of exploration, with respect and appreciation for the natural world.
The Herbal Medicine Immersion instils an authentic relationship with plant medicine in daily practice, as students explore the multi-dimensional therapeutic qualities of plants through hands-on creation of formulae, tinctures, salves, ointments, distillations, infused oils, flower essences and experiential treatment with poultices, packs and foot baths.
Knowledge of the medicinal and nutritive properties of herbs in clinical practice is grounded in experience of direct perception plant communication, plant recognition, elemental properties expressed through plant colour, structure and signature, ethical harvesting and foraging, plant drying and storage, and pharmacy protocols, so that students develop a relationship with the energetics of nature and learn to work in harmony with plant rhythms and intention.
"The Herbal Medicine Immersion was wonderful! I felt I was living in another world. An invaluable knowledge and deep generousity comforted us for two weeks. I glimpsed many ideas about how to work with plants and certainly I am looking at nature, gardens, plants and flowers with a new eye. Thank you Bonny!
Giorgia Mesquita Herbal Medicine Complete student
Herbal Medicine Immersion
The Quantum Botanicals Immersion encompasses a deep study of plant based vibrational medicine and flower essences. Studies begin with the fundamentals of 'What is Matter?' ‘What is Health?’ and ‘What is Cure?’ leading to an exploration of the science that underpins vibrational medicine.
Within the context of current understanding of energy, space, matter, organised energy fields, and the fractal nature of body, mind and emotions, students learn how the interconnectedness of mind and body can be harnessed to support self healing and evolution of consciousness.
Through lectures and experiential classes, students explore the world of plants, both physically and vibrationally, with reference to studies of plant consciousness, plant senses, the 12 Windows of Perception and human-plant resonance, leading to study of flower essences, felt sense, heart-brain coherence, brain hemisphere processing, the language of feeling and emotions, and the relationship between mental and emotional states, health and disease.
The study of flower essences is structured around the 38 Bach Flower Remedies as we learn about the 12 Healers (core personality types), the 12 Helpers (for when the core personality is obscured by long-term disassociation or environmental influences) and the 19 Situational Remedies (for current internal and/or external stresses and influences). Other flower essences systems are introduced and students are invited to explore their resonance with a range of essence producers including Flower Essences Services (FES) remedies, Icelandic Nature Essences, Alaskan Essences and others.
Every topic is fully integrated with the next, so that all topics are understood as a whole with a focus on developing therapeutic skills and creating effective programs, so that this knowledge can be used effectively in practice.
"It has been a very intense and profound immersion, every single day was worth it!"
Maurizio Ensaldo Healing Diets Nutritional Consultant graduate and Quantum Botanicals student
Quantum Botanicals &
Flower Essences Immersion
The Essential Oils and Healing Touch Immersion focuses on experiential healing processes that combine essential oils with techniques to balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system function and heart-brain coherence, allowing for deeper connection and receptivity to self healing.
In the second week, healing processes shift to the study of Reflexology; a gentle format for exploring a range of healing touches and developing skills to bring clients into a deep state of relaxation where they are exceptionally open to the shifts in fractal progression offered by essential oils.
"I want to thank you again for the profound learning experience I had at the immersion. Stress and anxiety is rampant in society, and is at the foundation of so many health issues, and in only 10 days you taught me skills that have been life altering for me and for each client that I have shared them with. I've used essential oils for many years with good results, but combining essential oils with healing touch takes this healing modality onto an entirely different level. The best analogy I can think of is that the healing properties of essential oils go from communicating to the mind and body in a whisper, to communicating like a heaven sent chorus. I am forever grateful for having found you and making the choice to become your student."
Liza Thoreau HDNC, MI, MH, ND Naturopathy graduate
& HealingTouch Immersion
Un-mentored online study for those who wish to learn for their own enrichment and self-healing
Professional & board-accredited. Learn through individually mentored online study & in person, skills-based Immersion Training
Professional & board-accredited. Learn through individually mentored online study